Friday 31 August 2012

Welcome Back!

Well Sorry for the wait i got grounded and stuff got bad, but that is totally irreverent. I'm back and I'll keep on forgetting this exists MSP and Facebook are my no.1 priority right now as Julia has abandoned me with Gemma all summer...*SCREAM!* I Think she's back. I hope to god she is. As School is returning soon i Am Very exsited. I Am going to start blogging about Waffles. :) DO YOU LIKE THEM? Sorry I'm being silly. Anyway I hope all is well your side becuase I'm fine here in the UK.

To be honest i need to 'fess somthing. I am sad. I still go on MSP. Then again Minecraft seems like utter ! so you can't hate on me for that. To be honest i don't understand why some people are such jerks in life maybe it's becuase they know my family have been through hell but are sitll going strong.

I went on holiday 2 weeks ago to Waxham Sands holiday park and i learnt a new bad word...NOB. Lol sorry. Don't say it on MSP you'll be in trouble with the mods. And anyway they're trying to make it seem "cool." Everyone hates the mods! They STALK us. Anyway To be honest there was this fourm..what was it, oh yeah My name is Motor Motor Rater. i mean WTF! You can't say that either. I mean WHY. I wouild list things but i'll get in trouble. Oh yesh i've changed somthing on the blog becuase i hate the old thing thats on it. So anyway..
I love what i've done i hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment