Sunday 28 October 2012

And again..My What? a millionth comeback!

Sup World!!

Me and my friend Julia (Better known as Jay) have a joint blog...about the FAB and ADORABLE Niall Horan. Jay decided to copy my lurrrvvvee for him..Typicalinos.

I like Niall now..Get over it.

Also my school got Just Dance 4 a couple weeks ago and it's amazing.
I may start karioking (karaoke-ing) to What Makes you Beautiful to annoy Jay. She says i can't sing...Lol.
Also i have twitter. My dad just found out and was all like "What is that?" Lol.

Also..
I think i may be a belieber.
Lord help me.

I'm going to take up stalking walking gods.

Also i think i should drink 100 cups of tea for charity..
I do it all the Time..

Now it's time to Jam...and celebrate..and stuff.

THE OFFICAL MADDIE'S PLAYLIST TOP 10 

Number 10- ONE DIRECTION-Live While We're Young
Number 9- DAVID GUETTA ft. SIA-She Wolf
Number 8-NICKI MINAJ ft. CHRIS BROWN-Rite by my side 
Number 7-PSY-Gangnam Style
Number 6- CHRISTINA AGULARA-Your Body
Number 5-GIRLS ALOUD-Something New
Number 4-LITTLE MIX-Wings
Number 3-TAYLOR SWIFT-We are Never Ever Getting back Together
Number 2-JUSTIN BEEIBER ft. NICKI MINAJ- Beauty and the Beat
Number 1-LITTLE MIX-Dna

I think i'm going to think about tea Now...

 

Lol.




Ta ta now and look at me and Jay's Blog...NIALLOCITY
(i thought of the title!!!)
 http://niallocity.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment